BigTuna Interactive is currently looking to fill an internship position! We are an extremely fun Interactive Agency located in the heart of Mission Beach. This is a great opportunity to learn and network with some of San Diego's Brighest!
Help to manage day-to-day social media campaigns, email campaigns, SEO, search marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include entering/developing email content, keyword research, online advocacy, social media posting, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc. Help manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed. Manage, update, and edit content through various content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, ExpressionEngine, SAP, Shopify).
Skills and Requirements:
- A college junior, senior in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Graphic Design, Interactive Media or related discipline
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Flash animation experience a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing/Advertising course work
- Knowledge of HTML/Web Dev is a huge plus
- Must love the internet
- Willing to learn Online Marketing
- Must be socially adept and have an interest in Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare and other social networking platforms.
What you will learn:
- You will have access to cutting edge web tools. These include the pro toolkit from SeoMoz, usability tracking software Silverback and Userfly, and social media optimization program ScoutLabs.
- Access and exposure to larger agencies in San Diego, Northern California and Las Vegas.
- Mobile Marketing from Treeline Interactive, BigTuna Interactive’s strategic partner.
- Included in the internship program is a membership to Ad 2 San Diego, the Young Professional section of the San Diego Ad Club.
Details:This internship is for a maximum of 10 hours a week. Flexible hours. School credit or paid compensation. Please send your resume to [email protected]