We're Hiring an Interactive Producer!
BigTuna Interactive is looking for an Interactive Producer. This person is a leader that possesses strong organizational skills, is attentive to detail and will serve as the point of accountability for our projects. You also need to have experience building websites using Drupal or WordPress. You will be charged with the success of our projects, bringing them in on time and in budget while thrilling our clients.
You will report to BigTuna’s Founder. On a daily basis you will be responsible for both oversight and production of digital projects for clients including user experience, creative, web and online marketing. We will look to you to be proactive in your client relationships, constantly on the lookout for creative ways to exceed their business goals. An Interactive Producer manages not only creative and development project teams, but other producers supporting specific projects.
We’re looking for someone that can wear multiple hats, understand web strategies, and can help build our clients business.
- Manage large projects or multiple projects at the same time
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations.
- Our team is spread out around the country and you must be comfortable working with remote team members.
- You will provide inspiration to your project teams by communicating a vision for the project
- Help train our team of producers on our processes and general project management skills
- You will be the main point of contact with clients, in charge of managing expectations and exceeding them. During all meetings you will ensure that stated objectives are met and agendas are kept
- Scope projects with a high degree of accuracy, define requirements and metrics for success
- Ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed BigTuna Interactive’s incredibly high standards of creativity and functionality. Delivering amazing results in a way that does not jeopardize budget or schedule is your specialty
- You are adept at working independently and proactively, always looking for the best ways to accomplish client goals. You also communicate clearly in difficult situations
- Take part in the development of new business and attend local Austin advertising/marketing events.
- You must have past experience as a interactive/digital project manager, or account manager in an agency environment
- Demonstrate high level communication skills, the ability to present and speak to both large and small audiences
- You are a master of negotiation, specifically in writing the Statement of Work for each project
- Show experience running large engagements and concurrent client projects
- Show us examples of projects that you’ve run that met or exceeded business goals while being on time and in budget
- Strong knowledge of web development and online marketing technologies. Knowledge of quality assurance process is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected]