We're Hiring Interns for our Austin, TX Office
Updated: June 11, 2015
Seeking Web Development/SEO and Account Management/Project Managemement Intern
BigTuna Interactive, an interactive agency specializing in web development and site optimizations. We are looking for bright and enthusiastic talent in the Austin area. An internship with BigTuna Interactive provides a unique opportunity to participate in various aspects of digital marketing, like website development, web design, search engine marketing, project management and more -- an experience rarely available at larger agencies.
Dabble in nearly all aspects of interactive marketing in order to effectively determine what specialty is relevant to your interests and talents and begin developing your career path in interactive marketing.
- Potential hire for paid full time employment or freelance work
- Experience the energy of downtown Austin
- Work in a historic building – the oldest documented building on Congress Ave.
- Free downtown parking
Paid membership to a local Austin Advertising/Marketingnetworking & professional education organizations:
THE Perfect CATCH
Our perfect catch has excellent written and spoken communication skills, is detail oriented, motivated and eager to learn. A positive attitude and sense of humor are necessities. Knowledge of HTML is preferred and candidate MUST be proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint (Mac equivalents are bonus) and be available at least 20 hours per week between 9am-6pm Monday-Friday.
Intern will obtain:
CONTACT: Email resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- A basic understanding of search engine optimization
- A basic understanding of social media marketing strategy and execution
- A basic understanding of the online media buying planning and buying process
- Familiarity with Drupal development and web design principles
- Familiarity with advanced online marketing tools such as Google Analytics, CrazyEgg, Optimizely, Moz, Raven Tools, GitHub and more