San Diego Web Design
One of the most exciting things about the Internet is that it's consistently evolving. By offering the latest trends and practices in web design and development, we are able to specialize in designing websites that are optimized for conversions. Check out our portfolio to see how we measure up!
Web Design and Development Services
From completely redesigning your website to optimizing your landing pages, we build websites with your visitors in mind. Our holistic approach to web design ensures that your site is built for conversions. Information architecture, usability, and calls to action play a large role in designing the right look and feel for your site. The bar for web design raises rapidly and websites quickly go out of style. Make sure that your design stays current.
Check out our San Diego Web Design portfolio to see our latest designs.
Content Management Systems
Our content management development services give you a platform to update and manage your content. Our content management systems are developed to be easy for the user to use and searchable for the search engines. We have developed websites using the following content management platforms:
- WordPress has evolved from a blogging platform to a full content management system. We are WordPress experts with vast knowledge of its codex and capabilities. You will see us at every WordCamp San Francisco and WordCamp LA - say hello!
- Drupal is another open source platform. Drupal varies from WordPress with its user groups and permission options.
- Expression Engine has a paid and free version. If the client's site is currently using Expression Engine, it is more cost efficient to further expand the CMS as opposed to switching.
Usability testing is baked into our design culture. We test early and often during the development stages to ensure that bottle necks are identified before the site is launched. Once the site is live, we are able to offer more advanced landing page optimization techniques. Our usability testing services include:
- Real time visitor observation: Userfly is our platform of choice to watch users in real time. This allows us to analyze their click and browsing patterns and identify areas of improvement.
- Heat maps: We use a variety of different cost efficient heat map solutions. Our favorites include crazyegg and Attention Wizard.
- Google Website Optimizer: By offering different versions of landing pages, you are able to test elements until you find the winning mix. We've been using Google's Website Optimizer since it was launched.
If you want to sell online, you can either build your own shopping cart, license software, or use a hosted solution. We have developed eCommerce systems with the following hosted solutions:
- Shopify is an up and coming platform that has an easy user interface and allows for complete customization of the design.
- Yahoo Merchant Solutions is a starter eCommerce solution.
- Volusion is an asp.net cart that is very friedly towards non profit customers.
- NetSuite is an enterprise level customer relationship management software that has an integrated shopping cart.
Flash is one of the best web technologies to get your message across. Whether it is creating a product demo tool or a full interactive experience, we have award winning San Diego Web Design resources to get the job done! Our Flash services include:
- Interactive Maps
- Home page treatments
- Facebook Applications